This policy is prepared to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA), enacted by Congress in August 2012 as Republic Act No. 10173, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (“IRR”), issued by the National Privacy Commission.
LUXENT HOTEL values the privacy and the confidentiality of your Personal Data. This includes but is not limited to:
– Guest’s name
– Contact number/s
– Email address
Personal Data Other Than Guests
Personal data you submitted also include but are not limited to names and contact numbers of your relatives or other family members.
You will also explicitly consent and authorize LUXENT HOTEL to process and use your Personal Data.
LUXENT HOTEL may collect your Personal Data through the means including not limited to the following:
– Printed registration forms at the LUXENT HOTEL
– Online registration forms at the LUXENT HOTEL’s website (both desktop and mobile)
– Interactions with our concierge agents through phone, email, chat, and social media accounts
– Availing of offers, promos, benefits, and services offered by LUXENT HOTEL
– Responses and submission of information through surveys, printed or digital (through email, social media polls, or LUXENT HOTEL’s website, both desktop and mobile)
– Provided information via other requests, complaints and inquiries
– Visits and use of our website, social media sites and other digital platforms
– Social media via tagging, reposting or mentioning LUXENT HOTEL, its subsidiaries and partners on any social media account
– Website analytics tools
– IP addresses
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
LUXENT HOTEL may disclose your Personal Data to the following:
– Its employees
– Duly authorized representatives
– Related companies (including member-companies)
– Assignees and 3rd party service providers
Personal Data Protection
LUXENT HOTEL is committed to protecting the privacy of all submitted Personal Data. This includes Personal Data transferred to 3rd parties performing services on behalf of LUXENT HOTEL.
Any Personal Data provided to LUXENT HOTEL as stated in the COLLECTION section of this policy will be processed only for the declared purpose for its collection.
LUXENT HOTEL will process Personal Data according to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality.
Any activity by the member on LUXENT HOTEL’s website or social media platforms will not result in the member’s name being added to a mailing list, unless the member specifically requests LUXENT HOTEL to do so.
LUXENT HOTEL will not provide or sell any Member’s collected Personal Data to any unrelated or unauthorized 3rd party.
These implemented measures may still be subject to human and operational error and are not completely foolproof. Luxent Hotel has taken contingencies to prevent unauthorized access, improper processing, or usage of Guests’ Personal Data through the above stated measures.
Withdrawal of Consent
You can withdraw consent of Personal Data storage and usage from LUXENT HOTEL at any time via a request through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the nature of your withdrawal, LUXENT HOTEL may not be in a position to continue to extend our benefits and services to you.
Sites, services and/or other platforms accessed through LUXENT HOTEL’s website may have been independently developed by other 3rd parties.
LUXENT HOTEL has no control over and does not maintain these sites and platforms. Henceforth, LUXENT HOTEL will not be responsible the privacy and policies and practices of these 3rd parties.
Personal Data submitted or published in the LUXENT HOTEL website may be available worldwide via internet access and/or Cloud Storage services.
Cookies are used to recognize the devices you use in order to improve your user experience. These may also provide information to the owners of the site.
These cookies are encrypted and do not save any Personal Data about you. Please note that If you disable or block cookies, you will not be unable to access the full services of LUXENT HOTEL’s website.